Most small business owners can't afford to advertise as much or as often as they would like. What if I could show you a system that would allow you to advertise more often, to more people, for less money? What if I could show you how to continue to advertise at no cost to your business? This is the concept behind "residual advertising."
The advertising piece that we use is an 8" x 10", full-color, glossy postcard. You choose your marketing zip code, upload your ad, and we mail it to up to 5,000 homes in the zip code you've chosen. (If you need help with the design of your ad, we can help with that for a nominal cost.) There are 11 ads on each postcard, and we've found that many people look at this colorful piece of mail before they even get back to their house from the mailbox! There is no envelope to open, so the ads can catch the eye of the recipient right away.
This advertising program, Local Community Blast, has been around since 2009 and has grown exponentially throughout the United States. LCB is now in 20 states and 40 markets...and the list continues to grow! The President and Founder, Dan Cheadle, has been in the marketing business in one form or another for most of his life, so you can be assured that he is a professional who knows what he is doing.
While LCB has been very successful on its own, Dan wanted to take things a step further to help small business owners. He has reworked the business model to include a compensation system for those who are interested in either earning free advertising or for some other purpose. Thus, LCB Rewards was born.
We all know that owning and running a small business requires us to wear many hats and spend much more time working because in the end, if we don't do [insert task here], it won't get done. There isn't always money to put back into the business or hire more help. There isn't always money to put away for retirement, pay for college, or take a vacation. But what if there was?
Do I have your attention now?
LCB Rewards is a very simple business plan.
- Each LCB Rewards member signs up at Level 0 and agrees to place an ad once per quarter. If you work with the program, you'll only have to ever buy one ad!
- Level 1 - You share the news with other business owners who might benefit by advertising their business. When they sign up, with you as their sponsor, you receive $74 for each ad they place. Notice that I didn't say $74 for each quarter, as many businesses will choose to advertise more often than once per quarter. (They could also choose to advertise to different zip codes or offer different coupons each month.)
- Level 2 - When a member you've sponsored sponsors another member, you receive $20 per advertisement.
- Level 3 pays you $5 per advertisement.
- Level 4 pays you $15 per advertisement.
- You receive this income for as long as members that you sponsor or they sponsor continue as members...thus, the "residual" part of the equation.
- You can choose to use your residual income to place more ads, transfer your income to your bank, or both.
- And remember...advertising is a tax deduction!
Please note: This is not a "pyramid scheme" or "ponzi scheme." Those programs are selling false dreams and don't have a valuable product. LCB Rewards has a very valuable product - Local Community Blast. Yes, we do have a multi-level marketing component, but that's not the same thing.
Before we go any further, please take a moment to watch this video.
Now, a little about the "levels" you can achieve and the compensation that is possible...in addition to a great way to advertise your business!
This video explains the levels you can achieve in a very understandable way. Please take a moment to watch before reading further.
Have I blown your mind yet? Hang on!
Let's add in some sub-level members and see how the numbers change! Here's a little scenario:
- You sponsor 10 Level 1 members - 10 members x $74 x 4 quarters = $2,690 per year.
- They each sponsor 5 (Level 2) members - add in the second level commission - 50 members x $20 x 4 quarters = $4,000 per year. Add that together and you're up to $6,690 for the year.
- Each of those members sponsor 5 (Level 3) members with your commission being $5 per advertisement. So that's 50 members sponsoring 5 members each! 250 members x $5 x 4 quarters = $5,000 more per year. Add that with the above and you're up to $11,960 per year.
- Those 250 members sponsor just 5 (Level 4) members each...this is where the magic happens! That's 1,250 members x $15 per ad x 4 quarters = $75,000 in addition to the $11,880 from above = $86,960 per year!
That is with you sponsoring just 10 people and everyone else sponsoring only 5 people! And to be honest, the price point for an advertisement in Local Community Blast is a real bargain! An ad only costs $379. To put together and mail a piece of this quality on their own, a business owner would pay around $1,200!
This could be life-changing income for so many of us business owners! I'm not going to tell you that it's Jack's magic bean...it will take some work. I don't think it's difficult work, though. It's all about sharing with other business owners how they can earn a secondary stream of income that is residual and passive, requiring as much time and effort as they would like to invest. What business owner doesn't what to hear about that?
Research shows that most people know at least 250 people. Business owners generally know more - it's just the nature of owning a business. There is no limit on how wide you want to go with your sponsorships and you can go 4 levels deep ($74, $20, $5, $15).
Where will you find other business owners to sponsor? Here are some ideas:
- Chamber Members
- Networking Group Members
- Service Group Members
- Businesses You Frequent
- Hobby Clubs
- Sports Teams
- Church Friends
- Country Club
Since there are no territories, the people you sponsor can be anywhere in the United States!
This business model will also work for non-profit organizations, so be sure to think of how LCB Rewards can help them! A church could use the extra money to sponsor missionaries, renovate their building or put toward a building fund, or fund a community outreach! A school could buy new band instruments, give out scholarships, or buy new computers!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level and create a residual, passive stream of income that will allow you to do the things you've wanted to do? Invest back into your business...save for retirement...take a vacation...fund your child's education...or [fill in the blank]...
If you're interested in moving forward, please fill out the form below and I will send you information about the next step, including dates for upcoming live webinars. Thank you for taking the time to learn about LCB Rewards!